Tuesday 10 July 2012

Trans-gendered Tran-seasonal Street Wear

Androgynous is my middle name. Okay it’s actually double barrelled Daisy-May, but that whole androgyny look is my entire wardrobe. I think, as with most things in life, it’s about balance. So I will often team up brown Chelsea boots, khaki jodhpurs, a classic silk shirt and tailored jacket. I have never been one to pull off a floral, floaty number but doing so with a smidge (or smudge) of men’s attire makes me feel far more at ease. Plus it makes dressing for a typical British summer fool proof!



The look appears effortless, yet you can really wow out some quirky, cool outfits that keep all eyes on you. For example, working patent brogues with cropped trousers, an oversized tunic, minimal make up and red lippy to give MAXIMUM IMPACT. My latest look: white summer dress with ruched bottom, leather leggings and high tops makes me feel untouchable, trendy and smart.



Layer it on me. Yes I’m about layers, and lucky for you if you’re partial too because this autumn/ winter season we’re sure to see the runway roll out some killer trends that will hone in on embellished jackets, bright knits, capes, leathers, gothic waist-cinched dresses and oriental, baroque prints. Layered lavishly together to stir up and rally up us street folk into true fashion frenzy. 

 All summer long we’ve been big on block colour and loud print, and whilst you may not carry those pineapple skinnies through to the autumn you can bet your bottom dollar that BIG, LOUD, HEAVY EMBELLISHMENT will all be hot to trot.

No comments:

Post a Comment