Thursday 15 March 2012

Mother of all jeans...and leggings!

Holy double-vented comfort, stark, chic SEXY leg wear ladies! I am in love with the MOTHER of all jeans; this pair is my latest lust slash MUST MUST GET ME SOME (that is, get me some monies to pay the dollar bill which would cost me both pins to wangle: $250).  

The style is called The Looker, the colour is called ‘A Day in Paradise’ (it’s all in the name, I am SOLD!)  and they are part of the MOTHER collection by denim vets Tim Kaeding and Lela Tillem. Only these will do for my summer wardrobe this year. Please, please magic me up a pair somehow, somebody...I could go on but I’ll let you have a little look...


 
MOTHER says ‘Our idea was to create a brand that captured the excitement of our own newfangled denims.’ Revolve Clothing say ‘Expect your favorite styles reinvented along with bell bottoms and not-too-skinny skinnies.’

Whilst I am really not loving the AZTEC look, nor do it wear the pastel shades paraded on the catwalk well, I am completely feeling the loud print trousers. Bold, bright, neon styles to work with flats and a white tee, or to sex up with some shmokin’ eyes and a few inches underfoot. Have a look at some of my favs, I have these gold ones from H&M and they work like a charm.

 

Gold skinnies from H&M £24.99


 MOSCHINO Pattern trouser £311.00


GIANNI VERSACE VINTAGE printed trouser, see farfetch from House Of Liza
London, United Kingdom: £428


 
Versace for H&M, Trousers, £39.99

 
Hawaiian Print Trousers by Stella McCartney at Selfridges Top of Form£665.00

Red Fashion Mutant – trousers €274.99
  ALEXANDER MCQUEEN pattern leggings see farfetch Al Duca d'Aosta Mestre, Italy: £328 


JUNYA WATANABE COMME DES GARÇONS Leather trouser, see farfetch from L’Eclaireur Paris, France

These looks are also fabulous, especially the pale blue print trousers. I am on board the big, quirky, STATEMENT print band wagon for sure. So long as it bypasses the over done, cheap, chavvy animal print look. Also if its floral, for me its got to be 'out there' so as to escape the mumsy/ monsoon/ Lispsy pot holes.


 I'd happily wear the below for the rest of my days, LOVE IT ALL >>>



No comments:

Post a Comment